Yamaha MS50DR 90w Personal Drum Monitor Amplifier & Satellite Speakers
Yamaha MS50DR 90w Drum Monitor + Satellite Speakers
It can be attached to any DTX drums drum rack other than a HEXRACK (e.g. HXR4LD).
The 50w bass-reflex sub-woofer reproduces even the deepest kick drum or bass guitar sounds, letting you feel the bottom end and making your electronic kit feel more like an acoustic kit.
3-way satellite speakers
The 20w each satellite speakers reproduce the high frequencies of your snare, cymbals or pre-recorded songs. They mount to the rack using the included SPAT-1 speaker mounts making the MS-50DR a compact unit ideal for home use when space is limited.
Simple to use
All you have to do is plug the outputs from your drum module to the inputs in the subwoofer unit, plug the satellite speakers into the left and right speaker inputs (with the included speaker cables) adjust the amount of lows (woofer), and highs (satellites) you want, set the volume and play
- Satellite Speakers 4" woofer + 2" Midrange + 1" Tweeter
- Power Output 20W/4ohm (x2)
- Dimensions 127(w) x 106(d) x 205(h) mm
- Weight 1.5 kg (each)
- Subwoofer Unit 8" woofer
- Power Output 50W/4 ohm
- Imput Level Main input -10dBm
- Controls Main input level, Woofer level, power switch
- Connections Main input jacks (L/Mono, R), speaker input jacks (L/R)
- Power UL CSA 117V
- Dimensions 451(w) x 330(d) x 380(h) mm
- Weight 20kg